Triumph Engineering Group has extensive experience designing products for retail sale to consumers. Some examples include sports equipment, and handheld electronic devices.
Triumph can help companies develop new products for the retail consumer market. This service can include supplying mechanical design services to an independent product design company, or, working with partner resources, developing a turnkey solution.
Working with Triumph Engineering Group gives your company access to:
- Experienced staff to complete the design work on time and within budget
- A network of industrial design resources
- A network of vendors and service bureaus to design and build your product
- A broad and deep level of knowledge and experience
- Resources to quickly expand your work force to meet short term goals
- The latest mechanical design tools
- Facilities to build and test prototypes and first articles
Triumph Engineering Group tailors its services to the consumer products market to ensure the design meets expectations. These services focus on optimizing the product for manufacturability, durability, and low cost. We work closely with our clients to bring the product to market faster, better, and cheaper.
Triumph’s process for designing a new consumer product involves:
- Working with the client to create a functional specification for the product
- Understanding the clients goals, and the market’s requirements
- Creating a design that is attractive, and easy to use
- Designing the product to meet cost targets
- Familiar with designing to meet UL, and IEC standards
- Meeting regularly with the client to ensure the project is progressing on time, and within budget
- Ensuring the manufacturing documentation is accurate, and easy to understand
- Supporting the client through prototype, and beta unit building and testing
Triumph Engineering Group follows best practices for new product development. Our team will work with your company to design a product that exceeds the expectations of the consumer product market.
Please contact Triumph to get started on developing your new and unique consumer products.