Designing Equipment for Factory Automation
In order to remain competitive more companies are implementing automation in their manufacturing process. Sometimes this is done to reduce cost and improve throughput and other times to address worker fatigue or prevent injury. Triumph Engineering Group has worked with a variety of companies to design safe, reliable equipment for factory automation.
Working with Triumph Engineering Group gives your company access to:
- Experienced staff to complete the design work on time and within budget
- Experience designing systems incorporating sensors and motion control components
- Familiar with equipment to protect workers and minimize operator effort
- Ability to analyze designs
- Resources to quickly expand your work force to meet short term goals
- The latest mechanical design tools
Triumph Engineering Group works closely with manufacturers to design automation systems that meet their requirements. Triumph’s has designed assembly fixtures, presses, conveyors as well as custom machines designed for a specific assembly operation.
Triumph’s process for new product design involves:
- Working with the client to create a functional specification for the equipment
- Understanding the clients goals, and the end user requirements
- Designing the equipment to meet all requirements
- Meeting regularly with the client to ensure the project is progressing on time, and within budget
- Working with companies in the clients supply chain to ensure the product will be robust, and affordable
- Ensuring the manufacturing documentation is accurate, and easy to understand
Triumph Engineering Group follows best practices for factory automation design. Our experienced team of engineers and designers can work with you to develop the automation system you need faster than you could do so on your own.
Please contact Triumph to assist you in designing your revised or new automation systems.