Triumph Engineering Group has experience designing equipment used in the manufacture and packaging of food. This includes the design of conveyors, stainless steel machine support weldments, control cabinets and guards.
The food processing industry requires extremely robust and reliable equipment, built to withstand continuous operation and harsh cleaning methods and fluids. Triumph engineers have experience designing components and subsystems that meet these requirements and comply with NSF standards.
Working with Triumph Engineering Group gives your company access to:
- Experienced staff to complete the design work on time and within budget
- Experience complying with NSF standards
- Familiar with components qualified for food processing applications
- Ability to analyze designs
- Resources to quickly expand your work force to meet short term goals
- The latest mechanical design tools
Triumph Engineering Group works closely with food equipment manufacturers to ensure that the designs meet their requirements. Triumph’s design contribution can range from a simple improvement to an existing product to a “clean sheet” development project for an entirely new product.
Triumph’s process for new product design involves:
- Working with the client to create a functional specification for the product
- Identifying industry regulations that apply
- Understanding the clients goals, and the market’s requirements
- Designing the product to meet all requirements
- Meeting regularly with the client to ensure the project is progressing on time, and within budget
- Working with companies in the clients supply chain to ensure the product will be robust, and affordable
- Ensuring the manufacturing documentation is accurate, and easy to understand
Triumph Engineering Group follows best practices for new product development. Our experienced team of engineers and designers can work with you to bring your design to the marketplace faster than you could do so on your own.
Please contact Triumph to assist you in designing your revised or new equipment for food processing.