Triumph Engineering Group has experience designing products and systems used in the heavy equipment industry. This includes the design of large structural steel weldments, heavy machined parts in high strength materials, and positioning systems to handle large loads.
The heavy equipment industries require highly engineered products, built to take abuse in a hostile environment. Triumph engineers have experience designing components and subsystems for these applications, and to meet ASME specifications.
Working with Triumph Engineering Group gives your company access to:
- Experienced staff to complete the design work on time and within budget
- Experience complying with ASME specifications
- Ability to analyze designs
- Resources to quickly expand your work force to meet short term goals
- The latest mechanical design tools
Triumph Engineering Group tailors its services to the heavy equipment industry to ensure the design meets expectations. These services might be a simple improvement to an existing product, or a new product development project. We work closely with our clients to bring the product to market faster, better, and cheaper.
Triumph’s process for new product design involves:
- Working with the client to create a functional specification for the product
- Identifying industry regulations that apply
- Understanding the clients goals, and the market’s requirements
- Designing the product to meet all requirements
- Meeting regularly with the client to ensure the project is progressing on time, and within budget
- Working with companies in the clients supply chain to ensure the product will be robust, and affordable
- Ensuring the manufacturing documentation is accurate, and easy to understand
Triumph Engineering Group follows best practices for new product development. Our team will work with your company to design a product that exceeds the expectations of the heavy equipment industry.
Please contact Triumph to get started on developing your new and unique product.