Design services provided by Triumph Engineering Group are tailored to the particular needs of the client, and project. Triumph has experience designing molded parts for many processes including:
- Injection molding
- Reaction injection molding (RIM)
- Rotational molding
- Extrusion molding
Working with Triumph Engineering Group gives your company access to:
- Established relationships with local molders
- Knowledgeable engineers to supplement and enhance your capabilities
- Dedicated resources that free your staff to focus on their specialties
- 30 plus years of experience designing molded parts
- Experience in a broad range of industries, and applications
The wide range of services Triumph provides for molded part design includes:
- Individual part design
- Design for manufacturability (DFM)
- Design for assembly (DFA)
- Designing for low tooling costs
All represent capabilities in which Triumph has a proven track record of success, and vast experience in molded part design.
Triumph Engineering Group works with the client so the design is tailored to the client’s needs with regard to function, cost, and schedule, and collaborates on every step of the process to ensure the outcome meets expectations.
Molded Part Design Process:
Triumph’s molded part design process involves:
- Reviewing the functional requirements of the part including strength, fit-up with mating parts, and aesthetics
- Determining the best method for manufacture considering service, cost, and schedule
- Designing the part using the latest 3D CAD software
- Transmit 3D model files, and dimensioned drawings to the molder
- Working with the molder to finalize the design for manufacturability, and material selection
- Working with the client for first article approval
The process will ensure the product meets all the needs of the client, and the end user.
Please contact Triumph for molded part design.